08 August 2013

Love Vitamins

Kahit ubos na love vits ni buddy ko, our memories of Love and Friendship will surely last forever, no expiration.
1. You are my one true love and my one great love. I love you so much Buddy ko.
2. You are my buddy and my other half. I love you.
3. You have my whole heart for my whole life.
4. You are the one , my TRUE LOVE always!
5. I felt I was not ready, but when we kissed, it was PERFECT.
6. I LOVE YOU for letting me be me.
7. You are the best buddy and lover I could ask for.
8. ♪♫ I feel better, so much better now. ♪♫ I’m so HAPPY WITH YOU.
9. Holding my hand you took me around like a little girl I felt cared for and special.
10. Small little things with you are fun, just a stroll on the road even in peak heat.
11. Your care, fiery kisses make me feel like a princess and I can’t tell you how much I LOVE YOU for that buddy.
12. Always thinking of me first, you have kept me safe and secure.
13. Ronald McDonald will surely not forget our first “unexpected” date, Oct. 15, 2011.
14. First “I love you” phrase sent thru text one late evening, “Love you always”. Sobrang kilig ko naman, di lang makapagreply ng I love you too. hehehe
15. 16, 280+ Facebook messages with buddy. Those are all precious moments with you, getting to know each other more, mga kulitan, tawanan, tampuhan, kilig, lungkot at saya.
16. Sept. 2011 we became “buddy”. The beginning of our “buddy-ful” life.
17. Jan 13, our simple Sunday mass turned out to be “our wedding”. The best post-birthday celebration with you. Kilig to the highest level.
18. Private FB conversation started last May 19, 2011, 1st topic handa nung fiesta. Hindi na tanda. hehehe
19. May 8, 2012 1st time I went to your house. Sobrang hiyang hiya ako nun. hehehe
20. 1st conversation in FB, Feb. 14, 2011, we’re planning for our batch reunion. At valentines day pa talaga hehehe
21. 2nd date Sept. 2, 2012, supposedly in exotic restaurant but turned out at Giligan’s. Hug sana kita nung pauwi na, kaso shy pa. hehehe Ngiting ngiti naman ako nung pauwi na kasi nakasama kita.
22. Oct. 15, 2012, it all started in Bohol. Kinailangan pa nating magkalayo ng 348.19 miles para lang marealize natin that we really love each other more than friends.
23. Oct. 17, 2012, This is really is it. You blogged your Bohol trip and confessed that you are really falling in love with me and you’re choosing me. Di ka lasing nun kaya naniwala na talaga ko. hehehe
24. Oct. 17, 2012 the start of texting me of all your whereabouts, acting like we’re bf/gf already.
25. Oct. 22, 2012 your 1st visit in our house and 1st time we went out as MU.
26. Feb. 22, 2012 you created a blog for me. Thanks Buddy ko, that’s really sweet of you. Excited ako lagi sa new post mo.
27. Feb 24, 2012 you blogged about what you do at work and the best part of it, ang pag-aantay mo na magkachat tayo. And I’m also looking forward to that everyday.
28. April 19-29, 2012 the longest 11 days of our life. No communication with each other is like a hell. We’ll surely not do that again, coz a day wouldn’t be complete without any words from you.
29. Nov.30, 2012 our first dogwalk together. You made me feel I’m really part of your life. You introduced me to your friends, your pet and to your activity.
30. Jan. 7, 2013 1st time you shouted in FB world that you love me. ♪♫ I love you buddy, And if it’s quite alright I need you buddy. ♪♫ Abot tenga naman ang ngiti ko. Hehehe
31. Jan. 26, 2013 one of the best days of our life, we officially became partner. I’m officially yours and you’re officially mine.
32. Jan. 26-27, 2013, we spent 37 hours together. Bago matulog gang paggising magkasama tayo. Alam ko na ang bagong-gising look mo. Ahahaha
33. Jan. 25, 2013 1st time mong magalit sakin at naisipan mo pang mag-inom. Hehehe sorry alam ko naman na masasaktan ka nun pero sinabi ko pa rin sa’yo na wag na tayong tumuloy. I love you to bits!
34. Dec. 1, 2012 our 3rd date. Boyfriend duty (kahit di pa official) – accompanying me to the salon check. Hehehe
35. ♪Basta’t tayo’y magkasama, laging mayroong umagang kayganda.♪Any day spent with you is my favorite day.
36. 3rd date Dec. 26, 2012 and our 1st movie together, “Si Agimat, Si Enteng Kabisote at Si Ako” Hahaha ang ganda ng 1st movie natin. 1st time din natin ihug ang isa’t isa.
37. Dec. 26, 2012 on a bus ride, 1st kiss sa cheeks (sa moviehouse pala) at ang nakamamatay mong titig. Hehehe
38. Jan. 26, 2013 1st time kitang ikiss sa cheeks at ang sobrang higpit nating hug sa isat isa sa taas ng tower ng Blueroze. Pede bang ihug kita forever?
39. Feb. 3, 2013 on a bus ride, 1st kiss sa lips. Hehehe kilig
40. I-i-i-inang! Ang epicfail na kiss sa bus. Hahahaha
41. Jan. 13, 2013 our 4th date and the best date kasi kinasal din tayo. Hehehehe
42. Jan. 15, 2013 our 5th date and our 2nd movie date, we’re more comfortable to hug each other tightly. No more kisses till the 26th. Hehehe
43. Wala kang hilig manood ng sine, pero napapanood pa rin kahit anong movie pa yan just to be with me. 44. Feb. 3, 2013, dream come true again, visited elbi with my boyfriend and that’s you. You are the only one I dreamed of.
45. Thank you for making me extremely happy. Being with you is a bliss.
46. You’re my answered prayer. I’m very blessed and grateful I have you in my life. I love you Buddy ko, I really do.
47. I am happy I have the best days of my life with you.
48. It’s been like a roller coaster ride for both of us. But being with you is worth taking the risk to rise and fall.
49. I love you 365 days of the year. Mon-Sun, Jan-Dec, 2011 to infinity
50. I’m in bliss every time you say that you surely want to marry me and be my partner in life.
51. April 11, 2012 ♪♫ I want the world to see how much you mean to me.♪♫ Your peace-offering song the 1st time I got mad at you. I cried the 1st time I heard that song because you really mean a lot to me.
52. “I love you buddy ko” Goodbye inis, hello big smile naman ako sa post mong ito. Pinahaba mo naman ang hair ko. Hehehe
53. I love you more everyday my buddy, my everything, my life, my world.
54. Everytime I think of that girl who had hugged you before, I can’t help myself to get jealous, sad and annoyed because in that moment, she had my whole world in her arms.
55. I feel so blessed and grateful that I have a Buddy who loves me, cares for me and protects me.
56. ♪♫ “When I’m with you I’ll make every second count cause I miss you”♪♫ 1st song you sent to me. And that’s true.
57. You’re the one I’m thinking when I recorded “Tadhana”. Ikaw ang tadhana ko.
58. Kung may rabis ang laway mo, handa akong maulol, mahalikan lang kita. :-*
59. Kung may foot and mouth disease ka, handa akong kagatin ka, matikman lang kita. Rawr! Hahaha
60. Piggy ka ba? Ikaw kasi ang hinahanap ng puso ko eh.
61. Gustong gusto kong pisilin ang ilong mo. Kahit yan pa ang pinakapangong ilong, ikaw pa rin ang pinakalalove kong buddy.
62. Long o short hair man, kahit magpakalbo ka pa, love na love pa rin kita at di un magbabago.
63. Gustong gusto kong hawakan ang tyan mo, kahit lumaki pa yan.
64. I love to sleep on your shoulder and on your chest. I feel safe, secure, wanted and loved.
65. Palagi kong napapansin, mas mapula pa ang lips mo kesa sakin. Hahaha inggit much.
66. I LOVE YOU Pork Anthony Hog-ado Meat-ra!
67. I love watching you playing basketball. Number 1 fan mo ako eh.
68. One of my fears is crossing the street. Protecting me and holding my hands make feel so secured and loved. Thank you so much buddy ko.
69. You never fail to make me smile, laugh and kilig.
70. “Akala ko hindi mo na ako iitetext.” You don’t know how happy I am everytime you text me goodnight. Hindi ako makatulog pag hindi mo ako ginugood night. Kahit mapuyat ako kakahintay ng txt mo. Hehehehe
71. Your hairstyle means so much to you. Kaya sobrang naappreciate ko nung nagpagupit ka kasi un ang gusto ng nanay ko. You really love me and my family.
72. You respect me a lot. You always kiss me on the forehead. At nagpapaalam ka pa para ikiss ako. Thank you so much buddy ko.
73. You always say I love you. Mas sweet ka pa kesa sakin. Hehehe
74. Since Feb 2011, hindi ka nagsasawang kausap ako, patawanin ako, pasayahin ako, pakiligin ako.
75. You always say thank you. At sobra sobra ka kung magpasalamat sakin.
76. Thank you buddy for loving me, whether I’m at my best or at my worst you still love me.
77. I’m sorry buddy kung palagi at madali akong mainis. Thank you kasi di ka nagsasawa sakin. I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!
78. 1st YM conversation July 25, 2011 with Mr. Architect, drawing ka kasi lagi. Hehehe Di na kasi madalas nakakapagchat sa FB kaya sa YM naman. hehehe
79. 1st photo together, 1993 kindergarten class pic hahaha
80. 1st photo seated together as friends May 30, 2011, batch reunion
81. 1st photo together as MU Jan. 13, 2013 at Wada’s
82. 1st photo together as couple, Jan. 26, 2013, Blueroze farm. Kilig much!
83. 1st txt conversation as smart user. Hehehe Texted you my new number, and then we introduced ourselves again thru txt. Hi Ayen, Mark nga pala. Hello Mark, nice meeting you. Hahaha adik lang magkakilala na naman talaga.
84. Ang “Tagay” na txt. Reply naman lagi ako. At dun palagi nagsisimula ang walang katapusang usapan.
85. Magkatxt hanggang madaling araw, kahit daw di sya matulog ayos lang ako naman ang katxt. Hehehe kaya di ako dalawin ng antok eh ikaw ang katxt. Gising na gising ang diwa at kilig na kilig.
86. Whenever I picture myself of growing old, you’re the one I see I am with.
87. I wonder what you’re thinking every time you look at me and smile. Whatever it is, it gives me butterflies in my stomach.
88. My heart skips a beat when I’m around you or just by thinking of you.
89. You are the only guy who could make my day without even knowing it.
90. I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for coming into my life.
91. I always feel I am special to you, though before you deny it. Remember, actions speak louder than words. Hehehe :p
92. Feb. 12, 2012, draw and guess it on Doodle IMvironment, movie category, ang wagas nating tawanan na talagang nakakasakit ng tyan at panga sa kakatawa. The best to promise.
93. Ang sarap balikan ng chat conversations natin nung hindi pa tayo kasi andun lahat kung pano tayo naging sobrang close, mga tampuhan, kulitan, asaran. Lahat lahat na. Kahit di tayo nagkakasama lagi, madalas naman tayo magkausap.
94. After the 11 hell days, seems there’s nothing happened nung nagkausap ulit tayo, andun pa rin ang closeness. Nakakatawa pa kasi nagkapareho pa tayo ng status message sa YM, “excited”.
95. Buddy, you already. The one who gives me courage to confess my feelings to a guy, to accept rejection and to love again with all my heart.
96. April 18, 2012 ang aking madamdaming mensahe sa’yo at ang pagtatapat. Hahaha un nga lang deadma.
97. Hindi lang tayo puro chat sa YM, akalain mo pati pool, chess, dominoes at word racer nalaro natin. Best buddy talaga tayo, kahit ano, kahit saan pede. Hehehe It’s more fun to play online board games with my buddy.
98. Aug. 7-10, 2012 Google Doodle It’s more fun to play soccer, slalom canoe, basketball and hurdles with my buddy. Enjoy talaga lagi basta ikaw ang kasama.
99. It’s definitely more fun to play word games with my buddy. The best ang pig-frog game. Belat talo ka! :p hehehe
100. I just called to say I love you. I just called to say how much I care. I just called to say I love you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Nainlove ka naman sa boses ko? hehehe
101. Everytime you look at me with that special glint in your eyes, I can’t believe that you really love me that much and I fall in love with you all over again.
102. I love you. You love me. We’re a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too. Theme song? Ahahaha
103. I love you for being my partner in crime – I stole your heart, while you stole mine. Hihihi
104. I love you Buddy ko for loving me the way I am, even at times when I know I am not that lovable.
105. I love you more than words can say.
106. I’m lucky to have you Buddy ko.
107. Your love for me is the biggest reward for the best deed that I must have done till date.
108. Letting me know your password and allowing me to open your FB account means you really have a big trust on me. Thanks Buddy ko.
109. “A relationship is not based on the length of time you spent together, it’s based on the foundation you built together.” Posted in FB, Nov. 11, 2011 patama sa’yo. Hahaha
110. “When I let a day go by without talking to you, then that day is just no good.” Barney to Robin HIMYM S7Ep9 I posted in FB, Nov. 12, 2011 Relate na relate ako. Hahaha
111. Nov. 1, 2011 After natin magkita kita kina Jimmy, nag-aya ako samin mag-inom kasi di mo ako pinapansin masyado nun tapos si Anne pa lagi ang tinetext mo. Hahaha
112. "Sometimes LOVE means taking a step back..If you care about somebody,you should want them to be happy even if u wind up being left out."--Ted Mosby, HIMYM Posted in FB Oct. 4, 2011 Patama sayo. Hahaha
113. Avoiding something doesn’t always mean that you hate it. It could also mean that you want it but you just know it isn’t right. Posted on FB Aug 19, 2011 Patama sayo. Hahaha
114. June 17, 2011 Our 1st bowling gimik with friends. I felt nervous the first time I saw you again after our reunion. Plus nagTimezone at billiards pa tayo at may pagdadala ka pa ng bag ko. Kinilig naman ako. Hehehe
115. ‎"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss Ano pa nga ba ungas-tanga, luko-luka tayo. Perfect! Hahaha
116. Niwalk mo si baccardi tapos dinala mo sa bahay. Ngiting ngiti naman ako kasi nakasama kita tapos nakita ko pa si baccardi. Hehehe
117. What’s with Oct. 15? And there’s always something special that happened between us. 2011-1st date at 2012-ang malulupet na mga tanong, “friendship nga lang kaya ‘to?” “pano nga kaya kung tayo?” “ako o sya?” And the best answer I’ve heard, “Ikaw!Ikaw! Ikaw nga!” hahaha
118. “Jellyfish at seaweeds” hahaha I know you won’t forget this.
119. I added you and we became friends in FB, Jan. 28, 2010 kaso may gf ka na that time, nalungkot naman ako kaya cross ka na, walang chika chika. Hahaha
120. April 24, 2011 batch meeting sa bahay, after years and months of not seeing each other. I felt nervous the first time I saw you.
121. When we became close to each other, I’m always excited to see you pero natetense na ako pag kasama na kita. hehehe
122. Oo na, crush nga kita nung elem, nung grade 3 ata. Kaso di mo naman ako pinapansin at kung bakit naisipan ko pang bigyan ka ng apple nung Christmas party natin, kaso ayun deadma naman sa’yo. Lakas mo ha? Hmp! Hahaha
123. You are the best thing I could remember on our kindergarten days. Basta alam ko on my 1st day, nilalait mo ang vertical line ko. Hehehe
124. Nagulat naman ako nung tinabihan at kinausap mo ako nung na kina Anthony tayo, 2008 ata un. Di ko ineexpect un. Siguro nagspark ang mata ko nung bigla kang tumabi sakin. Hehehe
125. Nagspark daw mga mata ko nung dumating ka nung bday celebration ko nung Jan. 21, 2012. Ikaw lang naman talaga ang pinakagusto kong bisita nun eh. Hehehe
126. Jan. 22, 2012 around 5-6am ang lakas ng loob nating magvideoke nun nang tayong dalawa lang at may paghawak ka pa sa kamay ko at paglagay ng ulo mo sa balikat ko. Hehehe super kilig naman ako nun at tinext ko naman agad sa mga housemates ko. Hahaha
127. College days, pauwi na ako nun, sumakay ka ng bus kaso sa may bandang unahan ka naman umupo. Hanggang sa pagbaba mo di mo ako nakita. Sayang. Hehehe
128. You are the reason why I’m a Smart subscriber now. Para magkatxt tayo. Hehehe
129. Ang dami ko palang nagawang 1st move sau. Hahaha Ako nag-add sa fb, sa ym, nag-smart ako, nagtanong at nagconfess ng feelings sayo, nag-ayang magsabay na lang umuwi. Pero ikaw naman ang laging unang nakikipag-usap sakin at consistent ka naman dun. Hehehe
130. We watched ATM online. Para na rin tayong nagmovie date nun. I really enjoyed that syempre kasama ka sa panonood eh kahit magkalayo tayo. Hehehe
131. You may not know this but I really love the videos you made for me. Super thank you buddy ko. Ilang beses ko pinapanood un. Nahihiya ka pang ipakita sa lahat eh ang ganda ganda at galling galling ng ginawa mo.
132. Ang sobrang effort mo sa paghahanap ng Minitab ko. Sobrang naappreciate ko un. Maraming salamat buddy ko.
133. Ang dami ko talagang kilig moments sa’yo. Ang pag-unan mo sa lap ko nung batch reunion natin.
134. Kilig moment – Ang paghawak mo ng kamay ko nung batch reunion natin.
135. Kilig moment – Ang pagtawag mo sa cp ko after natin magkahiwalay nung batch reunion natin.
136. Kilig moment – Ang palagi mong pagbig hug sakin sa txt at chat.
137. Kilig moment – Pagkaonline ko, magPPM ka kaagad. Hehehe ngiti talaga agad ako nun.
138. Kilig moment – Pag nagsesend ka sakin ng mga kanta. And I always wonder if you mean that songs for me. Hehhe
139. Tayo ba si Gimikan at si ATM? Pinaglapit ng tadhana at hindi mapaghihiwalay ng sinuman. Hehehe
140. Kilig moment – Ang pag-eedit ng pic ko. Sa dami dami ng pedeng iedit, pic ko pa talaga. Hehehe
141. Kilig moment –Ang pagpost mo ng profile pic ko sa group natin para ipalike. Hahaha
142. Kilig moment – Sinadya mong magwrong send sakin nung New Year 2012 no? Para malaman ko na sisimba ka din nun at baka nga magkikita tayo. Hahaha kaso di kita nakita, nahiya din kasi akong magpakita nun eh. Hehehe
143. You are my one and only, my first and last, and my always love.
144. Yung babaeng kakantahan ka, kahit alam nyang sintunado sya. Ehem! At nagrerecord pa. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment